Credits

As I already said, I did not create this challenge, and I did not create this text. I just cut it into smaller pieces, added a few comments and filled this website with it, to make it more accessible for me.
I have found the document at the Yahoo Group TSChallenges and this is what it said about copyright:


by PnkPnthr334 on April 30th, 2008, 1:07 pm
I’d like to start out by saying that I did NOT create this challenge. It was originally posted HERE on the BBS by clintcasey85. With that said I give credit to pices_sum for posting the link to the rules in the Challenge Chat, and to Kat Grin for the suggestion to make a topic for this challenge. I have simply re-typed the rules to make them more organized and easier to follow.

Where it says HERE, is a link, but that is dead.

In the text that I added myself, they may be some mistakes in my English, as I am not a native speaker. But I hope you will understand what I mean.